Friends and Devotees, here is another great way to start this summer in Dublin, we are having the Namamrta Program coming up in June at the Dublin Krishna Temple with Bhakti Brhat Bhagavata Swami.
BCEC NAMAMRTA PROGRAM schedules are as follows:
Venue: ISKCON Dublin, 83 Middle Abbey Street, Dublin
Dates and Timings:
- Wednesday, 22nd June- 6.30pm to 9pm
- Thursday, 23rd June - 6.30pm to 9pm
- Friday, 24th June - 6.30pm to 9pm
- Saturday, 25th June - 6am to 2pm (+64 rounds of Japa day)
- Sunday, 26th June - 9am to 2pm
Facilitator: Bhakti Brhat Bhagavata Swami
Come and experience:
1. Inter-dependent sadhu-sanga
2. Power-point slides discussion sessions from Srila Prabhupada's Books
3. Natural inspirations for improved sadhana
4. Practical exercises for internal spiritual committments
5. +Sixty-four rounds of Japa day
7. Sumptuous Prasadam!
Dress Code: Devotional Attire
"COME AND EXPERIENCE SPIRITUAL ECTASY"