Iskcon Dublin Measures for Janmashtami 2020
We hope you will appreciate the steps we have taken to safeguard your health and that of our residents, in line with government guidance.
We encourage anyone with underlying health issues or over 70 years of age, not to attend at this time for your own personal well being.
What to expect on arrival
- Please sanitise your hands in the hallway before entering and leaving the Temple
- We recommend that everyone wears a face mask throughout their visit
- While in the Temple, Maintain social distancing of 2 metres
- Wear socks. We will not allow bare feet in the Temple
- Do not pay your dandavats/obeisances to Their Lordships, rather, fold your hands in respect to Them
- Avoid touching any items not belonging to you and carry your own belongings with you at all times
- Avoid touching any surfaces
Whilst you’re at the temple
- At the entrance of the temple there will be spaced markers allocated on the floor whilst you wait.
- The temple will allow a maximum of 12 people at a time for 15 minutes,
- Please take Darshan for 5 – 10 minutes,
- A guide will be with the group to move on to our short seminar to hand you a leaflet and takeaway prasadam.