Welcome back to Dublin Krishna Temple, home of Sri Panca Tattva.
We hope you will appreciate the steps we have taken to safeguard your health and that of our residents, in line with government guidance.
We encourage anyone with underlying health issues or over 70 years of age, not to attend at this time for your own personal well being.
Our Temple will be open for darshan from 12 until 7.30 daily
Our Saturday Harinam program is on 3pm – 5pm just outside the temple.
What to expect on arrival
- Please sanitise your hands in the hallway before entering and leaving the Temple
- We recommend that everyone wears a face mask throughout their visit
- While in the Temple, Maintain social distancing of 2 metres
- Wear socks. We will not allow bare feet in the Temple
- Do not pay your dandavats/obeisances to Their Lordships, rather, fold your hands in
respect to Them
- Avoid touching any items not belonging to you and carry your own belongings with you at all times
- Avoid touching any surfaces
- Please do not bring any bhoga offerings
- There will be no access to toilets
Covid 19 Checklist
If you answer YES to any of the questions, please stay at home
If you answer NO to all the questions, you can visit the temple
Today or in the last 14 days
- Have you tested positive for Covid 19 ? YES/NO
- Do you have/have you had a fever (greater than 37.8 degrees Celsius) YES/NO
- Do you have /have you had any of the following new symptoms : cough, sore throat, loss of
smell or taste, aches and pains, flu-like symptoms, diarrhoea? YES/NO
- Has anyone in your household or your contacts had/currently have the following new
symptoms : fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, aches and pains, flu-like symptoms, diarrhoea ? YES/NO
We look forward to welcoming you within these safety measures.