Most devotees find that the intellectual & emotional realisations of Krishna Consciousness are really taken to heart when one begins working with others in service. Our Temple runs entirely on volunteer service and more help is always needed and warmly appreciated.
One can understand Me as I am, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, only by devotional service. And when one is in full consciousness of Me by such devotion, he can enter into the kingdom of God.Bhagavad-gītā 18.55
Please approach one of the Temple regulars, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to offer any of the following:
- Sunday Feast: vegetable cutting, prasadam serving, Temple cleaning, plates washing after feast
- Saturday evening Harinam
- Weekend Warriors– Saturday book distribution and Harinam
- Daily Temple room cleaning
- Kirtan – singers, musicians, and instruments
- Donations to temple fund and Sunday Feast
- Temple Shop every Sunday evening
- Poster Design
- Writing blogs
- Online advertising
- Contacting your favourite groups, societies, colleges & universities to invite them to the Temple
- Your unique skills & talents – anything you wish to use in the service of Krishna
We have also developed a list of services that are performed in the temple on Regular basis and we are giving opportunities to volunteer to take up services for long term, if you feel inspired/interested then please add your name on the list and we will contact you! Or as mentioned email us at email@example.com. See list here.